 Trains / 17713 (-5)
  Re: Interest in replacement stickers (including clear) ?

Roy, I think this is a great idea - certainly for the 1980s sets, which are very hard to find with stickers intact. Maybe we could produce a sticker sheet for LUGNET users - a discreet logo to stick on our MOCs when on display at shows etc? Andy (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My 2-6-6-6 Allegheny

Awesome! Your attention to detail is makes it look very close to the original. Great job! Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My 2-6-6-6 Allegheny

As a fairly long standing member of PNLTC I decided I had better finally build a train engine. So here it is, a 2-6-6-6 Allegheny, one of the largest production steam engines. Let me know what you think... www.insidethevault.c.../index.htm -Matt :) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: HP Train and Tracks.

(...) Embarassment? What embarassment? Nonsense. Rather, if you'd looked at the rest of the instruction book, you might not have decided to post here (and hopefully discovered some other useful knowledge)... Hope to see you again soon. (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP Train and Tracks.

(...) Duh. If I would've looked at the rest of my instruction book, I could've saved myself from embarassment. Thanks everyone for being so patient with me. (...) I'm going to buy this set, and some tracks, so my Hogwarts Express has a place to run. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact