 Trains / 17703 (-5)
  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

(...) Perfect model with a stunning amount of fine details and brilliant pictures. Leg Godt! Ben (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

Hi, I've rebuild my swiss SBB/CFF wine car now with gray plates. I could buy these in LEGOLAND Deutschland (Günzburg). They now have a factory outlet. You can buy the most common bricks, plates, tiles and slopes (also maccaronies) in many colors (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs

(...) Nice job ! I guess that TLG should go this way in town series ! The way of 6-stud-wide car models !!! 70's and 80's were the best times for 4-studs-wide models (MANY nice models !) and now I geuss is the time for a very new town models in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Santa Fe passenger car names

(...) Thanks Larry and Bob - I agree about the organisation of the atsfrr site - Chris (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs

sweet. good colors. -tk "Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:H2KE1I.6A7@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact