 Trains / 17675
    Re: Santa Fe passenger car names —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I did a google using "super chief car names" and found this site in the first 10 returned. (URL) linked to (URL) is the name list I remember seeing before Note that the main atsfrr site is linked to from the fallen flags ref so often cited (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe passenger car names —Chris Dee
   (...) Thanks Larry and Bob - I agree about the organisation of the atsfrr site - Chris (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)