 Trains / 17663 (-10)
  Re: Pics: Interlocking Tower

(...) Um, your insane. That's a pretty big building to do in all plates. Wow. Looks good. -J +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe passenger car names

On the frequently quoted Santa Fe Fallen Flags page (URL) the passenger cars appear to have a board in the centre below the windows, and the baggage and RPOs have similar boards in three locations. All appear to bear some kind of wording. Does (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4535 - MOT Set at ToysRUs.com

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote in message news:H2Cu8J.BxG@lugnet.com... (...) I'm (...) It doesn't appear to come with the hopper either. It's just 4 cars, not the 5 the KTR02 comes with? Dean (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inferior bricks in 10025

(...) I posted my first impression. (talk first-think later, I should know better) One Lugnet member contacted me and directed me to other discussions on Lugnet. He wrote "they are done like this on purpose, for a better match of the colors." He had (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Pics: Interlocking Tower

This is a revised version of an interlocking tower I built a few years back that I modeled after the Eau Claire tower ((URL) which is in the process of being restored. It took me a long time to acquire the necessary parts (as you might imagine when (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H

(...) I noticed this a while back and gave Jake a heads-up; he forwarded it to their web team to look at. The problem is with any discount code; it will only apply discounts from that one, and not others. That may well be on purpose, to prevent some (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H

(...) Quick update - I ran into the problem again on the website and realized that all orders were experiencing problems applying discount codes with the >$99 free shipping deal. I was messing with session cookies at the time I posted above, and may (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4535 - MOT Set at ToysRUs.com

I hope that this does not mean that 4535 is the retail replacement for the current 4561. But the packaging is sharp. I suspect it is the new standard flip open box with smaller boxes inside. As much as I like the My Own Train series, I was hoping (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inferior bricks in 10025

I think they are actually a different formulation of ABS than the standard. I built mine Thurs evening after eating dinner. They certainly are nice kits, and I REALLY like the fact that you can carefully fit 2 built cars into one box and close it (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Please sign my train guestbook

Hi fellow trainers: Sorry to bother you with this, but I was hoping train people would sign my Weblog's guestbook: (URL) some interesting (at least I hope it is) train related stuff on it to look at - including my review of the 10020 Santa Fe Super (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact