 Trains / 1765
    Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention —John Neal
   Profanity aside, one can buy LEGO sets in numerous places. Try Target, K-Mart, Wal-mart, Toys-R-Us, to name a few. Also, if one lives in the US, one is able to order via LEGO Shop-at-Home service. HTH, John (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention —Tony Kilaras
    John Neal wrote in message <37A7AE70.A6B4B7A8@u...st.net>... (...) You trying to be cute? (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, he is. Cuteness aside, though, it's a straight answer. All those bricks were purchased at retail. TLG did not do anything for this club whatever. Too bad we didn't all live in NZ or at least know what Sanjay was up to. (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention —Tony Kilaras
   (...) Maybe there are some other Lego operations being closed down that could be utilized. How would we find such information though? (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)