 Trains / 1762
1761  |  1763
Subject:
Train sticker sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:28:51 GMT

I have been recently renewing tacky and missing stickers on some of my old
loco's, using excact copies made by my brother on his sticky plastic cutting
machine. They look as good as the originals with the exception that the
white print and logo sticks directly to the lego, there is no clear backing
plastic. The sticker comes with both back and front cover sheets. Remove the
backing sheet, rub sticker into place, peel of front sheet leaving numbers
and logo in place.

If anyone is interested in any of these stickers, let me know.

--
Peter D Simpson
sterlingIT@interalpha.co.uk