 Trains / 17611
Re: restoring, 9v, track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:37:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Salm writes:

Perhaps I should post back here with a report after I am done.

Please do!

Unless
someone comes forth sooner to verify _or_ invalidate this method.
Until then, you can find me putting rubber to the rails...

I'd advise using white (artgum) rather than pink, as pink has abrasive in
it. If white works as well, you've saved abrading your track a bit.
Abrasion, I would think, would increase the rate of subsequent dirt accretion.

The above is pure speculation, I don't typically clean my track. :-)