 Trains / 1760
  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

I just wanted to tip my hat off to all of you that did a simply stupendous and awesome job on the convention, I have been truly inspired! This goes way beyond anything I could have imagined! I have a few comments: Did TLG (LG) ever help you in terms (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) First, *Thanks* for the kind words! TLG so far has given us two keychains, and an "Idea Book". We've contacted them a few times, and a few 'Special Events' people saw the layout at The Great Create last fall. They say "Great job, keep up the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)