 Trains / 17578
    Re: New Track radius question —Stefan Garcia
   (...) I'm not trying to criticize, since I'm certainly no expert on such matters, I'm just saying. Neat stuff in any case. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Track radius question —Matthew Bates
   You mean like this... (URL) like it will work to me! These were built with the new geometry points and curves that I proposed way back on my website, although note that it does require a half straight on the first branch which would also be a nice (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Track radius question —Stefan Garcia
   (...) Oh yeah. *WHACKS HEAD ON WALL* It's called a straight. :^) -Stefan- (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)