 Trains / 17563 (-5)
  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

Hi, One note of compartmentalized dorkism, I've cross-posted to lugnet.org since this is looking for thoughts on orgs. Anyway, I only have a very recent experience of LUGs (I've been to the last two meetings but will have to miss the one this (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes: [snip] (...) Thanks, but I must also congratulate you on such a good post, regardless of length. (I'm guilty of long-windedness too anyway.) I just want to agree with most everything Eric wrote about LUGs and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Maersk Blue rules! (was "?" at the end... there is no question in my mind!

(...) ;-) John (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Drawings of a C36-7

(...) The 'net;-) Seriously, I really doubt that you need such specific data, unless you were planning on building even larger than miniland scale, but certainly not if you are going to build 6 wide. You are highly constrained by brick dimensions-- (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Maersk Blue rules! (was "?" at the end... there is no question in my mind!

(...) For those who haven't seen it, here are some pictures I found of it: (URL) the possibilities... Russell (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact