 Trains / 17548
    Stairs on train wheels - solutions ! was: question to James M.-Orient Express etc. —Klaas H. Meijaard
   Herewith the answer to questions from John Warren, James Mathis and Bill Ward. The stairs (from James his Truck) can be mounted very sturdy. Instructions for the SNOT-solution can be found here: (URL) the steps in the blue-background-pics, to get (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Stairs on train wheels - solutions ! was: question to James M.-Orient Express etc. —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) with us! Ben (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Stairs on train wheels - solutions ! was: question to James M.-Orient Express etc. —Christopher Masi
   (...) snip to shorten post (...) Now, I have to go back and modify all my stairs! I haven't even started building again[1] and I already have a big project ahead of me. Thanks for the ideas (and directions). Your idea is a great idea, and it looks (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)