 Trains / 1751
    Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This question does not parse. It does stick up between ties and it does lever the two cars apart, was that what you were asking? if sessior == scissor, then the answer is no, it's not exactly a scissor action. (...) No. (...) That is a (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)

        Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers... —Ed McGlynn
   Can I interject a bit here for my own clarification? We're talking about a LEGO only solution, right? I've added Kadee couplers and uncoupler magnets to perform this type of remote uncoupling, but that may not apply in this thread if the solution is (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)

        Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers... —John Neal
   lol Ed, *That's* the challenge part-- Lego only;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)