 Trains / 17482
Re: My 7722 4.5v conversion to 9v.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:24:17 GMT

As a heads up, my pictures are now public.

Dave

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
http://img.lugnet.com/display.cgi?set/new/upload/7722-1-1002229417.jpg
I have had the 7722 train set for some time and never realy used it. The
motor works just fine but I wanted to run this train on the 9v track. So I
started off with removing the 4.5v motor from the engine. (Luckly I have
some of the red 4.5v train wheels) so I could build a fake engine to replace it.
Then I moved onto the 4.5v battery box, and created a duplicate of it.
Now I have a 9v powered 7722 that keeps the same look as the battery
operated one.

For the rest of the pictures go here

Dave
PNLTC

PS. I just recently uploaded these pics to you might have to wait untill
there public.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legotrains/Trains/7722-9v/7722_9v_01.jpg