 Trains / 17418 (-5)
  floating threads

Whatever happened to making a Train idea book? Is the internet way too useful now? Dan (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to # that darn B unit...

(...) It depends. In the early days, usually not. The entire lashup (ABA, ABBA, ABB, ABBBA, whatever) usually got one number. Sometimes with a trailing letter (301A, 301B, 301C, 301D for example for an ABBA 4 unit set) (...) No, that battle was won (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes: ... (...) ... To fit into the current organization of the train FAQ, I believe this is suggesting additions or rewrites to several existing FAQ entries: - LEGO makes trains? Where can I get them? (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) Please calm down folks.... First let me say a 'thank you' to all who left input. In a conclusion on dirt&dust topic one might say: - 9V may need some cleaning now and then, but shows a great resistance against dirt. - 12V conductor rails (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to # that darn B unit...

The Santa Fe generally painted a single number on the sides of their booster units. An A+B+B+A consist of units required only a single crew, not only F units...but also E's, ALCo PA's i.e. any set of 'covered wagons' for that matter. -Harvey (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact