 Trains / 17376
Re: 4548 modification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 04:20:48 GMT

I'm quite interested, but I don't know what I'm looking at. Is this a
way to power additional motors on the same track, without loss of power?
If so, that's pretty cool.

If someone with some electronics background can summarize this project
for laymen like me, I'd be greatly appreciative! Basically, what does
the modification accomplish, and how does it help in the operation of
trains?

Also, some detail about the parts used might be helpful. Otherwise, I'll
have to take a printout of the BrickShelf pages to Radio Shack and say,
"uh, can I buy some of these things in this here picture?"

Thanks!

Rick C.

Kanefusa wrote:

I finished  my 4548 modification .
now I can get  9V on the truck at any load condition.
and  the maximum electric current excceeds 2A.

I appreciate mr.shirane.He is great!!!

Do you have any question?

Please contact me by simplified English.

Kanefusa