 Trains / 17367
Re: An interesting building idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:23:57 GMT

Roy Gal wrote:
Maximum speed with the 250-ton dish on board is 4mph.

Neat device Roy!  Just for a sense of scale, I dug up this pic:

http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/epo/virtualtour/dish.jpg

Here's another pic showing a larger section of the track arrangement:

http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/intro/vlapix/center2.jpg

amazing.

-c