 Trains / 17342
  Re: Burlington Northern's shiny aluminum stream-liner was called?

(...) are you thinking of the pionneer zephyr in the 1930's? dan (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Burlington Northern's shiny aluminum stream-liner was called?

(...) Yep, that is the one. To make certain that we were talking about the same thing I Googled it. (URL) there it is. Also, I was wrong. According to this page the Zephyr was stainless steel, not aluminum. Thanks for the reminder. Chris (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)