 Trains / 17340
17339  |  17341
Subject:
missing part numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:47:10 GMT

Hi,

I know that some among us automated points by opening there point(s) on the
bottom side and cut the knukkles away for easy of movement of the 'tongue'.
Now i figured out that a point is build up with 5 main pieces and some
smaller ones (metal conductor plates).  I opened a while ago also a point, a
right hand point to be precise, and this part has the following number on
the bottom side : 2859.
This point uses the following parts :
2859 = main track
2860 = point tongue
2863 = bottom plate
2864 = tongue command slider
2866 = yellow command switch

now i'm looking for the part numbers of the LEFT HAND point.
I'm almost sure that the following parts are identical in the right & left
hand point :

2864 = tongue command slider
2866 = yellow command switch

The left hand point maintrack has the following number:
2861 = main track

now i'm missing the part numbers for the following parts:
???? = point tongue
???? = bottom plate

Anyone who can help me with those 2 missing part numbers?
I just don't want to openup a left hand point, you see ;-)

The reason why i'm asking this ?
Well, if i do have a lot of time, or should i say a
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of time, i'm willing to create those points
to add into the parts library. But first the curved track. I guess there's
alreddy a MOC from a point posted in CAD.DAT, isn't it?

Regards,
Ludo