 Trains / 17280
Re: GP40 dat file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 01:33:59 GMT

In article <H0uEnD.6wM@lugnet.com>, "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee>
wrote:

I would be interested too....

Alex Cruz <alexAT@uxbDOT.net> wrote in message news:H0tF17.F9y@lugnet.com...
Hello all,
Does anyone have a dat file for a GP40 that I could download? I'm trying • to do
some rendering. Thanks.

-alex

My engines are a little bigger than standard :) but I have a dat file of
my SD40-2 that I made using MLCAD[1] a while ago

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/trains/engines/emd_sd40-2/emd_sd40-2.htm

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/trains/engines/emd_sd40-2/SD40-2.dat

Also, recently while lying on my back for four days due to a back
injury[2] I completed directions for my CP30. I made this dat file using
LDGLite[3] for Mac OS X.[4]

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/trains/engines/gp30/gp30.htm

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/trains/engines/gp30/GP30.dat

As long as you give credit where credit is due, you can use these dat
files.

Oh, by the way, since iTools is going to pay for play, I had to shrink
my site and move it to my ISP's web server. I haven't announced it yet
because I haven't finished making all the changes (fixing the links
after shrinking the site). http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/index.htm

Chris

1. Many thanks to  Michael Lachmann.
2. I squatted down to pick up a dog leash.
3. Many thanks to Don Heyse for porting  Paul Gyugyi's LDLite for
Windows to OpenGl and Mac OS X.
4. J2, if you don't think you have a reason to upgrade to OS X, this
just might be it (assuming of course that you are reading this :)

Many thanks to all the other people involved in the LDRAW project.
http://www.ldraw.org/