 Trains / 17225
  Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

(...) Try set #10015... there are a bunch of those windows in green. Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

(...) Plane windows? I didn't think so... (if the model is green, I figured the TRAIN windows came from there, yes, but would then have no idea where the plane windows came from, as Mike said) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)