 Trains / 17201
    First MOC - Galloping Goose #6 —Paul Sinasohn
   Well, almost 2 years in the making, I've finally come up with an MOC that I can post. Short version: Denver & Rio Grande utility engine #6, a Galloping Goose variant. Pictures are on Brickshelf at: (URL) version: About two years ago, I helped BAYLTC (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: First MOC - Galloping Goose #6 —Harvey Henkelman
   It's the goose that laid the golden egg. That's a fine piece of work you have there, and I especially like the nose section with the front wheels...looks very Galloping Goose-like. I assume the train motor is in the rear section? -Harvey (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)