 Trains / 17200
  Re: Santa Fe Car Order

(...) Oops Mail car is 16 elements, if you count door and window as 2 different pieces. 12 if you count them as 1. Kecia (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Car Order

(...) Oops I did it again! This is going rather well, don't ya think? Must have been sleeping while I did the piece count. ;-) Actually it is 10 elements that are left when you have built the RPO car: 4 light grey train doors (2 left, 2 right) 4 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)