 Trains / 17184
  Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!

Lar - Is this the same metallic gray that some of the Bionicle sets use (and I think one of the new Star Wars or Island Extreme sets used the same color - can't remember which as all the sets I have bought for parts recently have become blurred in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!

(...) Can't say. I don't have any of those sets and haven't looked at them in the store closely enough to tell. But probably. (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!

(...) Has anyone got a Green Goblin hover-thingy then? The 2x6 printed slope/curve are in a sort of "pearl-silver" (is that a good enough description?) like some of the bricks I got from LLW. It looks like a slightly transparent shiny grey. You can (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!

(...) Hi Sorry, but I don't have the Green Goblin. "Pearl" could be a right description, and they ARE kind of shiny, especially if you hold them into the light. But I would not say that they are transparent, nor that you can see a little way into (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)