 Trains / 1716
  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Paul, it was a pleasure having you. The ribbon is the first place ribbon for GATS in December of 1998. The LaCrosse trophy is a wooden train given for "Club's Choice" of LaCrosse 1999. I just finished installing the ASPs on the new web server. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Please feel free to use my pictures, I'm glad I can contribute something to the cause. If you need originals, let me know. Paul (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)