 Trains / 17131
    Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC version 3 (and then there were two) —Christopher Masi
   (...) I'm a bit slow, but I wanted to chime in and say that those engines look great. I have always loved seeing big diesels paired up like that. The windows are excellent (are they that good looking in person?) I think the mixed wheel count (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC version 3 (and then there were two) —James Trobaugh
   (...) Glad you like them Chris, I have the third one in production now. I agree that he mix wheel count is a pain, but until LEGO makes a 6 wheel engine I'm a bit hosed. Yes GP40T-2 where made, but these really aren't "T" even though that's what (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)