 Trains / 17123 (-5)
  Re: MOC Funiculaire (Mountain train) Funicular?

(...) railway or rack railway. (URL) particularly this part (URL) good info on funiculars. Funiculars are cable attached and drive/motive power comes from a lifthouse at the top (or bottom), not cogs in the power trucks. (I've ridden two Swiss ones, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

(...) OK, OK... you guys convinced me. The stuff I perceive as european is no more authentic (to european prototypes) than the stuff you perceive as american is (authentic to american prototypes, that is). But parts is parts. We. are. not. the. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  MOC Funiculaire (Mountain train) Funicular?

Hello There, I spent quite a few time thinking and building this funicular. Is it the right word? It's a mountain train wich is driven on a central cogwheel drive? Please help me with the translation... {;~)) (URL) saw this type a train/railway when (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Pocketses, my precious-sss...sss, Pocketses!! The secret to successful snarfing is lots of Pocketses. Gollum (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

(...) 4563 : loco doesn't look much German/Dutch to me... maybe French, but then the colors wouldn't be right. The red closed freight car is OK-ish, the rest is pretty much simplified 4564 : loco is pretty decent, bit like the MaK diesel range. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact