 Trains / 17025
Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:51:28 GMT

The VLC (Vancouver Lego CLub) did something like this last Xmas... we had a
large store in a local mall, set up about 50 ft total of window displays
starting at the bginning of Dec, added to and changed them as the month wore
on, then did a 2-day Open House a couple weekends before XMas where we had a
running train layout, wild spiral monorail, rollercoaster, and Mindstorms
robots running about.

Pics of the layout (at a previous train show, but it was the same layout):

Pics of the extr stuff at the Open House, and the window displays:

Kevin
NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm