 Trains / 17012
Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jeremy Rear writes:
Matt has a 15 second video clip of the roller coaster on his website:
http://www.insidethevault.com/rollercoaster/index.htm

Oh my, that goes FAST!!!!  Wow!  Is it safe for minifigs?  I have to wonder
why all those minifig bodies are laying around here:

  http://www.insidethevault.com/rollercoaster/rc53.htm

Sorry for the delay in popping on this thread...

It is not as bad as it used to be!  Recent safty improvements on the chain
to the top and on the seat belt system have reduced fatalities down to only
a few a day, instead of several dozen per day of operation. :)  I'll try and
get some more pics of the improvements and update my rollercoaster site
sometime in the next few weeks...

-Matt :)