 Trains / 17003
    Re: New MOC: Large scale 2-truck Shay —John Neal
   (...) I do, I do! Very nice work, Will! What is nice about modeling a 14 wide (is that right?) Shay is that since it is a narrow gauge loco, it fits perfectly on LEGO track (although the LEGO wheels are a bit small for scale). My 14 wides utilized G (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC: Large scale 2-truck Shay —Will Vale
   (...) Thanks! It's predominately 12-wide, going to about 14-wide over the cab steps, windowsills, and cylinders. Scarily, I started with the same trucks and an 8-wide chassis. I rebuilt this to 10-wide when I thought it looked a bit puny, and ended (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)