 Trains / 17
Re: Seattleites Unite! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:22:40 GMT

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:32:18 GMT, Laura Gjovaag <ljg@ui.com> wrote:

It seems like we spent more time picking up trains in the kids' area
than anything else.

But it was a great success. My son is now convinced that he NEEDS a
Lego train. That makes arguing with my wife a lot easier. If it's just
something I want, I can't get it into the budget. But is 2 out of 4
(maybe even 3 out of 4) want it, that's a different story.

The kids over there loved putting bricks on the
tracks to see what would happen... grrrrr!

Thomas, my son, tried the same with a minifig on the small loops for
the kids. I told him it was only allowed if it was a Timmy.

all we needed was a caboose and it would've been perfect.

I though I saw a caboose behind the log cars on Sunday?!

Everyone who likes trains ought to spend some time in a display like
that.  It was truly cool, and I'm looking forward to my next show.

I hear you. (Whishing I didn't have such a full weekend.......)

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen
¯¯¯¯