 Trains / 16943 (-5)
  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) It's not too hard. I'm rubbish at soldering - I always overheat things. This worked fairly well though. Heat shrink is easy to use too - just bring it near heat like a haridryer, lighter, or cooker hob to tighten it. You have to lay the reed (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) You are correct, when viewed from the dispatcher/train order/CTC perspective. An engine "running light" is indeed a train from that perspective. However it's not a Super Chief, no matter the paint color. (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

(...) Of course it's a PNLTC first, it's the first PNLTC show I've participated in... But not the first I've contributed to if you count some deals with Steve Barile... :-) This has been a great show so far. I plan on incorporating the wharf section (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: White freight car G10 without breaker's cabin.

(...) ROSCO (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Photos of Shaun Sullivan's creations at BrickFest

Here are some pictures I took of Shaun Sullivan's creations on display at BrickFest: (URL) The full collection of Shaun photos was 85MB at full size, so I batch- resized them resized down to 800x600 resolution for web viewing. Let me know if you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact