 Trains / 16940
Re: White freight car G10 without breaker's cabin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:06:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes:
Hi Folks,

I've done a second G10 freight car from Deutsche Reichsbahn. Now without a
breaker's cabin. And it is white and uses lots of white jumper bricks.

My homepage now has moved to Ozbricks. Thanks to Michael G. from Ozbricks
for hosting me and thanks to John Neal who gave me this hint. Ozbricks is a
LEGO® Online Shop located in Melbourne/Australia.

http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks

See freight car section for the white G10.

Or just use this link
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w.html

The photos:
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w01.jpg