 Trains / 16899
  White Pass and Yukon Railway

My wife just got back from a 2 month driving-journey from New Mexico to Alaska and back. She was kind to acknowledge my passion for modeling trains as she took a few photos of some trains she saw in Alaska. One of which was the White Pass and Yukon (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: White Pass and Yukon Railway

(...) Another great looking train James. I would love to see how the coaches are constructed. Like how the sides are connected to windows. Also I wasnt able to find any pictures of the real train on the site you provided. Keep up the great work (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)