 Trains / 16884
  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

I have found that bothe the origninal link (URL) the link to your HST (URL) me 'This folder is not aavailable to the public messages, however the strange things are A: no-one else has said this. B: I'm sure I saw the TGV pics in the new folders (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

(...) Well to clear up one thing the HST is not mine (David VinZant) only the TGV is mine. The HST belongs to Thomas Michon, which he has stated is based off my TGV. And to answer you question about the folder not showing up I am not sure. This is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)