 Trains / 16822
    Re: May I publish documentatino of the 4548? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Agreed. Ask them! Typically, though, publishing things that you reverse engineer is a lot less likely to cause trouble than releasing information that you obtained from the source. Presumably you've reverse engineered the controller? (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: May I publish documentatino of the 4548? —Sonnich Jensen
   (...) Yes, the idea is to make a page about it and how to lower the output voltage and how to get more power from it. As A part of it I draw a schematic of it, which I'd like to publish to with calcualtions. The schematic is taken directly from the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)