 Trains / 16822
Re: May I publish documentatino of the 4548?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi all!

I am working on a page about the 4548 controller from the time when we
discussed changes to it (to give less power).

I just wonder, is there a problem to publish the schematic of it?

My guess would be no, but you're asking the wrong people. TLC are the people
you should be asking.

Agreed. Ask them! Typically, though, publishing things that you reverse
engineer is a lot less likely to cause trouble than releasing information
that you obtained from the source. Presumably you've reverse engineered the
controller?