 Trains / 16817
Re: May I publish documentatino of the 4548?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 06:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi all!

I am working on a page about the 4548 controller from the time when we
discussed changes to it (to give less power).

I just wonder, is there a problem to publish the schematic of it?

My guess would be no, but you're asking the wrong people. TLC are the people
you should be asking.

ROSCO