 Trains / 16808 (-5)
  Re: S@H Summer Catalog

(...) I'd think so! With the bulk ideas, & the new SFSC trains it looks to be that way! Josh (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) It is an interesting idea, the multiple-model sets: they will allow plenty more room for customizations, not to mention the fact that the leftovers will surely be put to use elsewhere. The first atteempt with the locos must have been (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  NILTC at TCA National Convention show a success!

Hi everybody - The Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club had its second show last weekend, June 27-29, at the Train Collectors' Association National Convention. The convention was held at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL. We had a wonderful (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il) !

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Good. They've almost got them to the correct length of 40 studs. KL (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Engine shed design

After having seen the shed shown on the LEGO website in the trains corner and discussing this with some friends, I decided I should "have a go" at it too. My inspiration came from the LEGO design, combined with an old building at Hengelo (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact