 Trains / 16793
    Sneak Preview of Pumpkin Coach Car —Greg Perry
   One of the MOC's I plan on displaying at BrickFest this year is my train The Ghostline Express. I had planned on eventually building an orange colored "Pumpkin Coach" for the train but the appearance of the new curved slopes in medium-orange-yellow (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Sneak Preview of Pumpkin Coach Car —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...I remember your ghost train and thought it was beautiful and the addition of the Pumpkin Coach is sooo appropriate and a _great_ rendition to boot :-) Cant wait to see it in person again :-) (...) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)