 Trains / 16793
  Sneak Preview of Pumpkin Coach Car

One of the MOC's I plan on displaying at BrickFest this year is my train The Ghostline Express. I had planned on eventually building an orange colored "Pumpkin Coach" for the train but the appearance of the new curved slopes in medium-orange-yellow (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Sneak Preview of Pumpkin Coach Car

(...) ...I remember your ghost train and thought it was beautiful and the addition of the Pumpkin Coach is sooo appropriate and a _great_ rendition to boot :-) Cant wait to see it in person again :-) (...) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)