 Trains / 16773 (-5)
  Re: Micromotor Point Switcher (!)

(...) Hi Rick, I guess you 'discovered' the egg of Columbus ! Nice solution and NO modifications at all! Just great. Regards, Ludo (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC version 3 (and then there were two)

(...) Brilliant work James - This is an example of how a prototype can be modelled 6-wide to great effect without the added length of the (dare I say easier) 8-wide option. Cab windows are the key - our eyes are always drawn to the cab windows which (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Amtrak's in the news again...

(URL) Hendrix www.msltc.org (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC version 3 (and then there were two)

(...) Hello James, these are really impressive models. I love the 'snotted' cab-windows and the overall appearence of these impressive engines. Cool work and excellent photography (nothing is better than daylight)! Leg Godt! Ben (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC version 3 (and then there were two)

JT, this is the one I saw you working on when we met, right? Well, I recognize it and it looks great, what a nice train! Realy good looking design. Good deal. e (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact