 Trains / 16768 (-5)
  Rio Grande SD40 MOC version 3 (and then there were two)

I have completed two of the three SD40T-2 Rio Grande Engines I'm building, as soon as I get the back ordered decals I'll finish number three. For now here are a few shots of the two of them together: (URL) J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020

(...) There are three ways. 1) Buy the 1x2 tile piece from someone at www.bricklink.com, 2) Buy the 1x2 tile piece from someone at www.ebay.com, or 3) See if someone is willing to trade his piece number for something else. The A##### series was (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Intelli-Train by LEGO(R) Explore Logic...

Former Duplo IIRC... Josh (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Updated the neat images on the front page

I was so taken by Kevin's 1592 that I asked him to upload a small pic somewhere so I could use it on the neat images part of the front page. He did and I did. :-) Enjoy! I didn't have the heart to take Ross's steamer down yet as it's pretty nifty. (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  10020

Hello All: I have get a 10020, and how can I know the number of my 10020 (like yours A####)? thanks!! Fan Chung Wah (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact