 Trains / 16753 (-5)
  Re: 1592 train

(...) I'm with Mr. Wilson on this one.. Cool, in spirit, and well done to boot. Bravo. Enjoy it I certainly did. I am NEVER going to get to do one of these if I don't get moving, all the good ideas are getting taken! Nothing wrong with that of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) Now that is one COOL moc. I think that, other than the 9-volt track and perhaps a few of the decorated parts, it really captures the spirit of the Golden Age of lego train (the 4.5v/12v grey track era) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  1592 train

Seeing the other 1592 variations has inspired me to create a 1592 alternate in the best theme of all - TRAIN! Also it uses alot of minifigs with my favorite torso pattern. (URL) Enjoy! Kevin (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: Class 320 EMU - my first MOC

(...) Thanks - but the doors ARE only offset by half a stud! It doesnt look like in some of the images, but i used a 2x1 plate with a centered stud to offset them. I did a lot of copy and pasting in MLCad and it doesn't always leave the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

Here is a link to some of the images on my brickshelf account: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact