 Trains / 16743
    Class 320 EMU - my first MOC —James Houston
   Hi everyone. I've created an EMU in Strathclyde livery, and It's 8-wide. I did start off with it being 10-wide, but it looked just too ridiculous :) (URL) I have no lego of my own any more, having foolishly sold my collection about 12 years ago. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Class 320 EMU - my first MOC —Tim David
   (...) very nice, I think you have captured the feel nicely. One improvment I could think of would be to inset the doors by half a stud rather than a whole one, This still gives the door outlines a more subtle inset appearance. Keep up the good work, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Class 320 EMU - my first MOC —James Houston
   (...) Thanks - but the doors ARE only offset by half a stud! It doesnt look like in some of the images, but i used a 2x1 plate with a centered stud to offset them. I did a lot of copy and pasting in MLCad and it doesn't always leave the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)