 Trains / 16703 (-5)
  Pics: 3 more buildings

The updating continues. 1. I'm not sure what I did, but I noticed that I had deleted pics of my SOL green building. There some new pics of that. 2. I reshot a few of my tan building. 3. I took some new ones of my engine shed. I thought that it would (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains)

  Captain Blackhole of the Blackstar

Pictures here: (URL) is a shot of the captain, his crew, his (stolen) droids, his treasure and the T3000 supercomputer he "appropriated" from the "grain hauler" he looted a few years back. blackskull1, blackskull2 and blackskull3 are pictures of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) You know, if you ever want to move to Minneapolis I'm sure we could find room for you in our little group... What do you think about the occasional -40 degree temperatures in the middle of January? ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) Ha. But, I can't really build this, and I'm small-town compared to you Big-time Builders. All you makers of huge-o-mongous layouts, sculptures, and scenery. Yeah, all you Train Club folks, you're Big-Town Players! I really admire your (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Bed Ideas

(...) Hi Chris, thanks for the reply and link. that is exactly what I am looking to do. I found your study of ballast as well. (URL) didn't know it was called ballast....(townie factor) Thanks for the compliments & thanks again for pointing me in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact