 Trains / 16700
    Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station —James Mathis
   (...) Ha. But, I can't really build this, and I'm small-town compared to you Big-time Builders. All you makers of huge-o-mongous layouts, sculptures, and scenery. Yeah, all you Train Club folks, you're Big-Town Players! I really admire your (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station —John Gerlach
   (...) You know, if you ever want to move to Minneapolis I'm sure we could find room for you in our little group... What do you think about the occasional -40 degree temperatures in the middle of January? ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)