 Trains / 16687
    Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station —Adrian Egli
   Now that is a beauty! Esp. love that roof style, well done! Your station reminds me much of one I was at about a month ago in Southern CA, the Fullerton train station. Found a link for some pics: (URL) one note: photos are iPIX, so they could take (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station —James Mathis
   (...) If only the part was available in massive quantities. (...) Thanks for the link to photos. I've now posted some revisions to the station. I've also rendered images of the modules that could be compiled to make a variety of building layouts (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station —James Mathis
   Sorry, forgot to put the link to the new images. (URL) tower idea is there, as well. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)