 Trains / 16670
    Track count for train sets —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
    So far I have been asked several times, how much track comes with a certein train set. Now I have made up a table, that contains all train sets with track count. Take a look at it here: (URL) there are still some entries missing: I would appreciate (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        More track count for train sets —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Ok, I got several helpful answers from some guys in the German cummunity and i have added the sets 150 to 159. Those are extremely confusing: 150, 151 and 155 have been released in two different versions (as I had known in the back of my head, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)