 Trains / 16662
    Centralized control of remote switches —Michel Magnan
   Our group, NALUG, is intending to automate the switches at our next layout. As this is our first forray into this field, we were hoping to pick other peoples brains. Have other clubs automated ALL their switches, or do you select the switches in the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)