 Trains / 16660
  sliding knife switch

Hi All, Here's a concept of a sliding knife switch (multipole). My original idea for this was to use this to energize the rails in a round house, thus guarenteeing never more then one hot. I think it might apply to a yard as well. The slide (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: sliding knife switch

Very nice Steve. Its simple and doesnt take up to much space. I am sure it could be easly hiddne in a new by building. Dave PS. Its nice to see you build something for a change. j/k ;) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)